Thursday, July 26, 2007

Laundry Bar anyone?

Haha yayy! Looks like there'll be some company this Friday. Look forward to it. Hey, I thought maybe we could hang out at the Laundry Bar at the Curve this Saturday. I have a coupon for a free jug of Sangria and I don't want to waste it before it expires.

Heineken presents Impulse: A Junk Music Project

28 July, 8.30 pm. Admission is free. Laundry Bar.

If you're a music fan, then you shouldn't miss out on Junk's latest musical series, Impulse, whch brings in eclectic music acts from Malaysia and across the SEA region. The first of the quarterly series has Indon's hottest indie band, Goodnight Electric play alongside Malaysia's Nightlife Camera and Transient Vortex, with a visual show provided by Perezoldskool.

Lovingly typed out by yours truly from Klue. Seems to be nice. If interested call me yeah.

No comments: