Wednesday, August 01, 2007

GENTING ROADTRIP!!!

PEOPLE OF THIS BELOVED BLOG!!!

There's gonna be a road trip to Genting's on the 19th August 2007 (Sunday). It's a one day...heck, it's just one AFTERNOON, trip. Hehe. Here's how it goes...

Well, was thinking since we haven't been out together in such a long time so I thought, "Hey, what say we go to Gentings for a trip together!" Then I gave myself a pat on the back for being such a genius.

For those of you who don't know about it, I've been shortlisted to be one of Elianto's First Ambassador finalists and the pre-voting before the finale will be in Genting on the 19th August 2007. It will be from 2pm - 4pm at First World Hotel, Universal Walkway.

I havent got a reply about entrance fees but most likely it'll cost you RM0.00. It would be great to have your support and warmth up there. =D

If you really can't make it for Genting, no sweat, the finale is on the 7th September 2007 (Friday) at Sg. Wang Plaza from 7pm - 9pm.

That's about all. Should there be any enquiries, you know where to find me.

Till then, missing you guys always.

+ Peace OuTz +

No comments: