Saturday, January 05, 2008

I hope it's not goodbye.

Well girl, you beat me to an emo goodbye post :) Thanks for all the memories. Truthfully, all of you are really the first real group of friends I ever had (I was a geeky, lonely idiot in school haha). To have people you can celebrate your birthday with, people who would go lengths to help you, to have people to talk to during dinner time and to share secrets, hopes and dreams together. I thank God for all of you and for letting me experience such beautiful people.

I'm going to internship soon (hopefully to MFX) and I cannot, cannot imagine coming back, when I'm done, to a place where all my dearest friends are gone. It'll be terribly lonely I guess. But I'll still have David hah.

Sometimes, it's funny how far we've come together. Such a disparate group of people! I suppose since we all spoke English mainly, that was a similarity :P I remember thinking of Haze, Celine & Auds when I first saw them as really cun chicks (ya'll were the Cun Chick Collective :D) (still think so but + Shien Sim & Charel as well :D). Haha, I couldn't imagine at that time that we'd be be in the same group of friends! Some left us too - Lesly and Tan, sort of, do miss them.

Forgive me people if I was ever an ass, particularly to a dear friend who seems to be on non-friendly speaking terms with me anymore. I didn't mean to hurt anyone if I did.

Seems that personal addresses are in vogue, so:

To the guys of my house: YOU ROCK MAN! I love ya'll but not to the extent of wanting to initiate gay relationships haha. Late night multiplayers - DoW etc., crazy things we did, shout at the bridge lar, turn of the main switch in the hostel campus and caused a blackout in 1/2 of B2 hostel, set off firecrackers into the other half of hostel, super late McDs and other shit. Friends for life. May ya'll be great men.

To Dwong: I could always count on you in a transport pinch. You saved my butt a couple of times. I will definitely miss your drawn out explanations in a wacky, somewhat British Jeremy Irons-style commentaries. I will miss Alfa too. You are a great guy and friend, my man. Now, prepare to be molested.

To Celine: Thank you for being so much to me: Biking comrade, swimming companion, study partner, pest control client, confidante and many other things. Though you didn't win the Elianto pageant, you were the prettiest girl on stage that night. You're not fat (I think slim, really). Don't listen to the others. I will miss you a lot, definitely.

To Hazie: Love you girl for all the good things you are and some of the weirder things... :D Will miss your cooking, your mao-mao salutations, your crazy laughter, your bling-bling pants and someone I could refer to for questions on work. Thank you for being my at-times confidante. I blame you for my brother calling me 'mao-mao fat'.

To Vinn: I really don't know you all that well. But I think you're cute, funny and I love your clean-freakiness. Makes me feel just at home. Haha. Good luck for the future.

To Audrey: Keep the bounce. I see you do that less nowadays but keep the love going. It gives me such cheer to see you bounce up & down. Not forgetting your nice smile. :) like this yeah. Your cheeriness, when you are, is infectious like your laughter is.

To Shien Sim: You are one crazy girl, you know that. You are fun to be with, tell crazy jokes and stories about weird/strange people, have no qualms and rarely backstab and come up with wacky, great ideas on anything. We guys will remember you as our supper chap and I will remember you as my personal palm rest (aka 'head massage'). Thank you so much for downloading all that crap for me that night even though you were busy (I guess). P.S. If you didn't delete Bambino yet, it's a watch. Lots of nice Italaian food to whet your senses. 

To Charel: Yours is the hardest to write for so many reasons. Thank you for listening to me when I had no one else to turn to, for inviting me to dinner, for your spontaneous movie/series viewing sessions, providing me with stuff to watch and esoteric music which I almost always loved and all the other moments that we shared. I'll always remember the crazy rushed time we had finishing Identity Design :D. You added jazz into my life. I'm not angry with you for anything. I never was. But if you are, please find it in your heart to forgive me. Remain the beautiful person I'll always remember you to be.

God bless all of you. Please let's all remain friends till we're all greying. Haha, I won't have it any other way.

P.S. To all of you still struggling with work, assignments and submissions, do your very best. I'm praying for all of you. Don't give up till the very end. Also, pray for me that I'll get internship somewhere, won't fail and come back in one piece :) Love all of you. Cheerio.


No comments: