Hey everyone! How's everyone doing? All into our majors now huh? Hopefully we can keep each other updated with what's happening in your lives. Although we don't get to meet that often now, it's good to know. :)
As for me, I can say that I still have time on my hands to buat lawak with stuff like going for a live on-air DJ interview!!! :)) That was cool. Studies??? Let's not go to the boring topics. :D
I can't wait to watch POTC!!! Long awaited movie. Thanx David for booking 12 tix. ;) Things are getting kinda busy though. 2 major projects have just come in so bleh...will try my best to keep you guys updated. Just continue checking this blog from time to time ya? An entry or two from you guys to fill in my free time will be much appreciated. :D
Goodnight, peepz. *hugz*
1 comment:
nice to hear that some of you guys are still alive.
sorry can't make it this week for POTC.
will be in PD for a FES camp.
hope you enjoy the movie yes?
Post a Comment